Attend a pre-registration information session, plan your timetable, check your registration time, and get ready to start course registration.
Aurora Student includes on-line tutorials that will show you:
- How to use Aurora Student
- How to find out when courses are offered
- How to find your Registration Time
- How to register
Remember, if you get stuck during registration, you can access the online tutorials anytime.
Tips to Remember:
- Some first-year Science courses require you to also register for a laboratory/tutorial section. Make sure you register for those in addition to the main lecture.
- Some courses are only offered in one term.
- Some courses have restrictions. Still try to register for the course – the restriction might be for you.
Need additional academic planning support? We recognize that each student’s situation is unique and that first-year course selections can be overwhelming. Please know our knowledgeable and friendly Science Academic Advisors are here to support you.