*last updated May 19, 2020
The University of Manitoba campus is closed, however Science Advisors are still available to help! We are available to assist students using our online platforms (email, online chat, Skype).
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM*, with some exceptions.
*Phone lines are open between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM during the COVID-19 pandemic – please call 204-474-8256.
- If you send an email to the Science Advisor email account, email@example.com, you will receive an automated response. Science advisors will reply to your email in the order it was received.
- Please note, according to the University of Manitoba’s e-mail policy, current U of M students should send emails using their “myumanitoba.ca” account. To protect your privacy, only such e-mail addresses will receive a reply. Activate your U of M student account.
- Advisors are available for online chat.
- Please click here to see if online chat is available.
- Advisors are available for appointments by Skype.
- Contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange for a Skype appointment.