- Ayat Al-Meanazel and Brad C. Johnson. (2019). The distribution of the length of the longest increasing subsequence in random permutations of arbitrary multi-sets. Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability. To Appear.
- Brad C. Johnson and Steve Kirkland (2019). Estimating Random Walk Centrality in Networks. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis. 138, 190–200.
- Brad C. Johnson. Approximations for discrete scan statistics on i.i.d. and Markov dependent Bernoulli trials. In Glaz, J. & Koutras, M. V. (Eds.), Handbook of Scan Statistics. Springer, New York, NY, 2018.
- Nourmohammadi, M.; Jafari Jozani, M. and Johnson, B. C. (2018). Parametric inference using nomination sampling with an application to a mercury contamination study in fish. Sankhya A. (Online).
- Nourmohammadi, M.; Jafari Jozani, M. and Johnson, B. C. (2015). Distribution-free tolerance intervals with nomination samples. Statistical Methodology 26, 16-33.
- Nourmohamaddi M., Jafari Jozani M. and Johnson, B.C. (2015, August). Nonparametric confidence intervals for quantiles with randomized nomination sampling. Sankhya A 77(2), 408-432.
- Johnson, Brad C. and Fu, James C. (2014). Approximating the distributions of runs and patterns. Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications 1.
- Nourmohammadi, M., Jafari Jozani, M. and Johnson, B.C. (2014). Confidence interval for quantiles in finite populations with randomized nomination sampling. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis. 73, 112–128.
- James C. Fu; Brad C. Johnson and Yung-Ming Chang (2012). Approximating the extreme right-hand tail probability for the distribution of the number of patterns in a sequence of multi-state trials. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 142(2), 473-480.
- Mohammad Jafari Jozani and Brad C. Johnson (2012). Randomized nomination sampling for finite populations. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 142(7), 2103-2115.
- Mohammad Jafari Jozani and Brad C. Johnson (2011). Design based estimation for ranked set sampling in finite populations. Environmental and Ecological Statistics 18(4), 663-685.
- Brad C. Johnson and Thomas M. Sellke (2010). On the number of i.i.d. samples required to observe all of the balls in an urn. Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability 12(1), 139-154.
- James C. Fu and Brad C. Johnson (2009). Approximate probabilities for runs and patterns in i.i.d. and Markov dependent multi-state trials. Advances in Applied Probability 41(1), 292-308.
- Alexandre Leblanc and Brad C. Johnson (2007). On a uniformly integrable family of polynomials defined on the unit interval. Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics 8(3), Article 67, 5.
- Herman Rubin and Brad C. Johnson (2006). Efficient generation of exponential and normal deviates. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation 76(6), 509–518.
- Brad C. Johnson and John Deely (2003). Minimum risk, fixed cost sampling designs for independent Poisson processes. Survey Methodology 29(1), 91–97.
- Brad C. Johnson (2002). The distribution of increasing 2-sequences in random permutations of arbitrary multi-sets. Statistics and Probability Letters 59, 67–74.
- Brad C. Johnson (2001). Distribution of increasing ℓ-sequences in a random permutation. Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability 3, 35–49.
- Brad C. Johnson and J. C. Fu (2000). The distribution of increasing ℓ-sequences in random permutations: a Markov chain approach. Statistics and Probability Letters 49, 337–344.
- Brad C. Johnson (1996). Radix-bextensions to some common empirical tests for pseudorandom number generators. ACM Transactions in Modeling and Computer Simulation 6(4), 261–273.
- Nirodha Epasinghege (M.Sc., current)
- Ankit Doshi (Ph.D., Current, co-supervised with Saman Muthukumarana)
- Ayat Al-Meanazel (Ph.D., 2016)
- Mohammad Nourmohammadi (Ph.D., 2015, co-supervised with Mohammad Jafari Jozani)
- Qiujing (Julia) Zhou (M.Sc., 2013)
- Carrie Paquette (M.Sc., 2009)
- Milana Karaganis (M.Sc., 2009)
Contact & Social Media