- The effects of a pulp mill on the benthic invertebrates in a Manitoba river.
- Assessment of the potential of field pea screenings as a feed for market pigs.
- Determination of electron beam settings for producing optimal welds between alloys.
- Analysis of factors contributing to dilution in vertical block mining.
- Profile of the harvest and consumption patterns of traditional foods for a northern community.
- Chemical and sensory characterization of stored canola oils.
- The effects of exercise on the cholesterol levels of a target population.
- Classification of pottery shards on the basis of qualitative characteristics.