Here’s what our Psychology students can do for you:
- An understanding of physiological, emotional, cognitive and social determinants of behaviour
- Basic understanding of the various disciplines in psychology as well as major theories and history of psychology
- Familiarity and experience with the psychological research methods, including data collection and analysis
- Knowledge of research ethics
- Earn research participation marks towards your final grades with the opportunity to have an “up close” look at psychology research.
- Specific knowledge and abilities related to your specialization (ie: Cognition, Neuroscience, Developmental, Social, HCI, Forensic, etc.
Science Co-op students are equipped with a solid foundation of transferable skills which include:
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Research, analysis, and project management
- Communications and writing
- Digital Technology
- Leadership and teamwork
- Cultural and historical awareness