What to do in Third Year – 90 Credits
- Meet with your science advisor to review your progress.
- Meet with your co-op advisor (if applicable).
- Consider focusing your education by choosing an area of specialization and selecting courses within your stream if applicable.
- Confirm your eligibility to graduate with an academic advisor and declare your intent to graduate in Aurora (3-year degree options).
- Investigate your career options: Look at sample job postings to ensure you have the qualifications upon graduation.
- Create a LinkedIn profile to network with professionals.
- Continue or start research: Participate in the Undergraduate Research Poster Competition, and/or consider Honours Projects.
- Explore student job opportunities through Career Services.
- Consider continuing your studies: Check out the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Extended Education or other academic institutions.